Mount Maculot on a clear day . Thanks to Vincent for the photo.
Mount Maculot – was my first mountain climb and I would like to share the things that I like and don’t about it.
- Mount Maculot offers a lot of scenery. There is the view from Rockies, the Summit and the Grotto.
- It is rich with diverse vegetation that makes the mountain very cool.
- It is filled with very unique looking insects.
- Very few mosquitoes if they have one at all, I don’t recall bitten.
- There are a lot of stop over where you can rest and drink. No need to carry heavy amounts of water.
- Although the height (930 meters above sea level) of the mountain is great the climb was not very dangerous. You just need endurance to do the long walks. There were only two parts that was hard in the descend. One part is rocky and the other…
View original post 322 more words